Samstag, 21. August 2010

Keith Urban: Nicole and I put "family first"

Balancing a country music tour with family life isn't easy, but Keith Urban has an advantage: Nicole Kidman! "I'm fortunate to have a wife who understands about career, as well," Keith tells parade.com. "We're blessed to have each other, and you recognize the importance of all the facets of our lives." No matter how busy they get, the singer and the Oscar-winning actress make sure their 2-year-old daughter, Sunday ? and each other ? are their main priorities. "Family is very, very strong in our lives," says Keith. "I don't know that there's any secret to it. I know for me, family is first, and I just make sure that I spread my time among the things I love to do, as well. Balance is never achieved, it's just maintained. And so far, I've been able to maintain it."

Evangeline Lilly Eve Fergie Foxy Brown

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen