Donnerstag, 30. September 2010

Melissa and Tye want ?a bunch? of kids

For Melissa Rycroft and Tye Strickland, three?s a welcomed crowd. The couple, who are expecting their first child in just a few months, eventually want a trio of tots in their expanding family. ?I think three is a good number,? Tye told In Touch at the Juno Baby Celebrity Launch in New York on September 25. ?We definitely want a bunch,? Melissa echoed. ?I?ve been around so many friends with babies, and I just love them.? While the pregnant former Dancing With the Stars contestant nests before the arrival of her little one, she?s busy watching the new season of the ABC competition series at home. ?I?m a big Cheryl [Burke] and Rick Fox fan this year,? she says. ?I think they came out and did a great job, and I think they have a really good chance of being in the finals!?

Michael Michele Michelle Behennah Michelle Branch Michelle Malkin

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen