Mittwoch, 27. Oktober 2010

No music career for Gossip Girl?s Jessica Szohr!

She may play the guitar and consider herself ?a huge music fan,? but Jessica Szohr will not be following in the footsteps of rock stars and Gossip Girl cast mates Leighton Meester and Taylor Momsen. ?I like to dabble with guitar, but I will never play it for anyone! And I cannot sing to save my life,? she told In Touch at Lord & Taylor?s ?The Ultimate Face-Lift? Event to benefit VH1?s Save the Music Foundation in New York on October 26. Though she shies away from the stage, Jessica has supported Taylor and her band, The Pretty Reckless, in the audience at one of their concerts. ?When I saw her perform, it was amazing. She has a great voice! She went after her passion, and I think that?s awesome,? Jessica gushed about Taylor. As In Touch recently reported, Gossip Girl?s Penn Badgley is telling friends that he, too, is looking to break into the music biz.

Jaime Pressly Jamie Chung Jamie Gunns Jamie-Lynn Sigler

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen