Mittwoch, 7. Dezember 2011

Dia Frampton: Life After The Voice

Runner-up from the hottest competition show on the air, The Voice?s Dia Frampton exclusively told In Touch about her newest record, working with Blake Shelton and where she?s headed next. Dia?s mentor on The Voice, country crooner Blake, has been there for her every step of the way since the competition ended. ?He?s been amazing! We did a duet together. It?s called ?I Will? and we recorded that together in Nashville. He was really supportive.?

But Dia said that working with Blake?s wife, Miranda Lambert, was the highlight of the show for her! ?That was my favorite thing about the show -- was doing that duet with her.? How does she feel about the country couple? ?When I met Blake, he's such a strong presence. He's so funny and so comical and cool and I was like, 'Who did he marry?' I want to meet his wife because he's such a personality, and I met her and she's just like him. She's just as sassy as he is sarcastic, is friendly and as down-to-earth as he is, but also, they have such a humor about life. They're doing all of these crazy performances and things and they're not serious about it or stressed out. They're just like, 'Let's have a drink and go perform and hang out,' and that's just really amazing.?

So what?s up next for the 23-year-old songstress? ?I?ve just been really busy recording and writing. I got to work on a song with Foster the People and with the producer of the Florence + the Machine stuff, which is really inspiring. I also collaborated with the guitar player of John Mayer and with these people who are all just inspirations as artists. I finished the record. It?s out December 6 and is called Red.? Her song, "The Broken Ones," is available on iTunes now!

Brody Dalle Brooke Burke Brooke Burns Busy Philipps

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen