Donnerstag, 12. Januar 2012

Tokyo 2012 ultimate dining guide

by Melinda Joe?I have a little challenge for you,? my editor began, employing the disingenuous tone of an adult trying to convince an eight-year-old that math homework is fun. ?I want you to put together a food guide that would reflect what it?s like to eat in Tokyo right now, in 2012.? 
I blinked, wondering where to begin. With literally tens of thousands of places to choose from, Tokyo is a food lover?s paradise, and composing a shortlist of restaurants is more than "a little challenge."
These days, the city offers a mind-blowing array of options -- from traditional favorites like sushi and tempura to creative, cutting-edge cuisine that?s hard to categorize.
You can find just about anything your heart (and stomach) desires, which is exactly why I love eating in Tokyo, even if it makes my job harder.
Ramen: Chabuya and Chabuya Zutto
Dare to associate this with a drunken late-night slurp and it's "No more ramen for you!"read more

Autumn Reeser Avril Lavigne Bali Rodriguez Bar Refaeli

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen