Freitag, 23. März 2012

Donald Trump Jr. Doesn't Share The Same Political Views As His Father

Donald Trump Jr. may look a lot like his father, Donald Trump Sr., but they don't share all of the same opinions.

In a recent interview with Ben Harvey and Dave Rubin's The Six Pack radio show on Sirius XM, the 34-year-old revealed that he is pro gay marriage unlike his famous dad. "I'm totally for it. One of my best friends growing up was gay... it's never been an issue for me," he said.

The father of three young children jokingly even shared, "I think there was a time in my life, probably in college, that I wished every guy was gay because it meant more woman for me... That's always the way I thought about it.... If I have to suffer through marriage, why shouldn't they?"

Contrary to his beliefs, his uber-successful father shared last year on on Greta Van Susteren?s Fox News program: "I?m just not in favor of gay marriage." Perhaps the term, "like father, like son," does not always apply.

For more of this interview check out The Six Pack radio show.

Teri Polo Tessie Santiago ThalÌa Thandie Newton

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen