Dienstag, 12. Oktober 2010

Touchy Situation: Jersey Shore Star Storms Off Dancing With the Stars Set After Poor Scores

Talk about NOT making the best of a bad Situation. After posting bottom-of-the-barrel scores on Dancing With the Stars, Mike Sorrentino was spotted sulking in the parking lot, smoking a cigarette and shaking his head as a friend tried to console him. Probably while saying "bro" a lot. The judges called his tango "a mess" and "a rough ride." Whatever it was, it netted Mike and Karina Smirnoff only 28 points out of 60. Follow the jump to watch: The Situation Dances Not Like a Star "I don't know what their deal is. I really don't," said Sitch. "I was upset. I stormed off because I tried so hard. I really did. I changed my haircut. I don't know." The Jersey Shore star said he was actually impressed with his effort. "I landed all those lifts and the judges were trashing me? I'll be honest, it was in one ear and out the other. In the back of my head, I knew those lifts were extremely hard. I tried my best. If they didn't see it and want to be negative, so be it." To that end, Karina says she hopes the tough love from the judges causes a "reverse effect, where the judges are really mean and the fans really stand behind us, 'cause we really want to make it through. I think we're going to be okay." Quoth The Situation, "I really did try my best and hopefully the viewers saw that. I really put in the work and practiced, and I hope they put us through." Who are you rooting for on Dancing With the Stars?

Daniella Alonso Danneel Harris Deanna Russo Denise Richards

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen